These plug-ins send additional information to the monitoring, which can not be obtained by the usual methods.
For example, dividing players into teams, the score of each team, whether the player is an administrator.
Plug-ins use the API that is available to all: https://github.com/gs4u/api_doc
1. Plugin for Sourcemod
The following games are supported
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ( Windows / Linux )
- Counter-Strike: Source ( Windows / Linux ) from version v84
- Team Fortress 2 ( Windows / Linux )
- Day Of Defeat: Source ( Windows )
- Left 4 Dead ( Windows / Linux )
- Left 4 Dead 2 ( Windows / Linux )
- Download the archive with the plugin.
- Unzip it and put it in folders:
- plugins/gs4u_monitoring.smx to /plugins
- configs/Monitoring.Config.ini to /configs
- gamedata/othergamedata.gamedata.txt to /gamedata
- Configure the plugin in the configuration file: configs/Monitoring.Config.ini
- ApiAddress - API URL. Must be: https://api.gs4u.net
- ServerID - ID of your server in the monitoring GS4u
- Token - The token of your server. You can get the token in the "My Servers" section in the monitoring of GS4u
- UseVIPPlugin - Send information about VIP Players and VIP Player Group (1 - send, 0 - don't send)
- UseSMAdmins - Send information Is the player an administrator? Player Group - none, Administrator - Admin (1 - send, 0 - don't send)
- UseLevelRank - Send Player Rank Information and Rank Number (1 - send, 0 - don't send)